Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PHELPS IN THE NEWS




8:13 AM -Amazing stuff, I dont really know where I stand on this as of yet. Il update later in the day.

10:43 PM- "I want to apologize to friends, family, and my sponsors for my inappropriate conduct. I truly regret my poor judgment, and I hope that my supporters will give me another chance. I promise to be more aware of my strength, and I promise to exercise restraint in the future. But, most of all, I want to apologize to that bong. I'm an Olympic athlete, and I put my 'all' into everything, even bong hits. I swim hard, and I puff hard, that's just how I am."- Michael Phelps (HUFFINGTON POST)

"He then added that he has already received countless text messages from college students congratulating him and informing him that they had renamed their bongs after him." (HUFFINGTON POST)

No comments: